About Me

My photo
Massachusetts, United States
I am a painter in search of an audience! Here are words to catch search engine hits: painting artist RISD New England Longmeadow Amherst Boston...more as I think of them. Check out my portfolio on a seperate website. The link is on the top of the righthand column

Monday, April 4, 2011

The Romance of Marxist Poverty

Michael Eastman "Red Couch, Havana" 2010


Michael Eastman "Blue Arch, Havana" 2010



Michael Eastman "West Havana" 2010



What rich art collector wouldn't love to while away the hours fantasizing that he too is living hand to mouth in such beautiful "shabby chic"surroundings? More on view at the Barry Friedman Gallery .







3 comments:

  1. "What rich art collector wouldn't love to while away the hours fantasizing that he too is living hand to mouth in such beautiful "shabby chic"surroundings?" Well stated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't get me wrong: I love rich art collectors; just not the hypocrisy!!

    ReplyDelete