About Me

My photo
Massachusetts, United States
I am a painter in search of an audience! Here are words to catch search engine hits: painting artist RISD New England Longmeadow Amherst Boston...more as I think of them. Check out my portfolio on a seperate website. The link is on the top of the righthand column

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Completion?

As the first idea hits the canvas there is such promise. Somewhere along the way it reaches it's zenith with a vast multitude of possibilities and begins its slow descent as more and more decisions are made, filling in more and more blank space until it crashes in defeat with all hope extinguished. It is the specific that kills the transcendental. Does anyone else still believe in the sublime? Then begin again, fooling yourself that this time it will be different. This is my way of saying I will be posting new work soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment