About Me

My photo
Massachusetts, United States
I am a painter in search of an audience! Here are words to catch search engine hits: painting artist RISD New England Longmeadow Amherst Boston...more as I think of them. Check out my portfolio on a seperate website. The link is on the top of the righthand column

Monday, February 14, 2011

Attic Find for the Archives

"Art New England" Ad

"Lust", "Me,Myself & I" and "Reflex"

Show Postcard: "In the Garden (Black Pelican)"

Left: "Gaslight (for Paul Celan)"

"Grafted (Icarus)", "Temple Melancholia" & "Aegean Crucifer"


"Aegean Crucifer"


Wall of Drawings each drawing 38" X 50"

"The Allegory of Good and Bad Government"

All of these paintings for this 1994 show were 66" X 76" (except "Allegory" was 72" squared) oil on canvas. All of them were long ago destroyed. The drawings still exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment