About Me

My photo
Massachusetts, United States
I am a painter in search of an audience! Here are words to catch search engine hits: painting artist RISD New England Longmeadow Amherst Boston...more as I think of them. Check out my portfolio on a seperate website. The link is on the top of the righthand column

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What Keeps Me Awake #12

 John Collier, The Land Baby, 1909
 
Anything that suggests a hybrid of human and animal scares me; specifically marine life/ human crosses. I once had a dream where I was walking along a pebble strewn beach  and when I looked down I saw a little creature that was octopus like with a little human head that resembled mine. I bent down closer and it was crying out, much like the creature in "The Fly", "Help Me!", in a high whiny voice. I don't remember anymore even though I have had this dream many times. I am pretty sure it was originally a dream?

No comments:

Post a Comment