About Me

My photo
Massachusetts, United States
I am a painter in search of an audience! Here are words to catch search engine hits: painting artist RISD New England Longmeadow Amherst Boston...more as I think of them. Check out my portfolio on a seperate website. The link is on the top of the righthand column

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Kerry James Marshall

Kerry James Marshall "Untitled (Painter)" 2009

I found this painting over at the always outstanding Weimar blog. This sent me looking for more until I found this interesting series of heads that remind me of some heads (unpublished) that I did myself. The following heads are from Marshall's "Lost Boys" series from the 1990's. There is an interesting interview with the artist about these paintings here.














The Artist Kerry James Marshall


No comments:

Post a Comment